By booking an appointment with me, you agree to the following terms. Please read them carefully.
Should you need to cancel or change an appointment, please do let me know as soon as possible to give somebody else the opportunity of having therapy in your appointment slot.
The cancellation policy requires at least 24 hours notice of cancellation. If an appointment is cancelled with less notice, then the full session fee is applied.
When you book a session you are effectively booking an hour slot with me. If cancelled on the same day; I am still in the office for the allocated hour and do not have enough time to offer the appointment to anybody else.
Please be aware:
Hypnotherapy results vary from person to person and I cannot offer any guarantee of success.
The outcome of hypnotherapy sessions depends greatly on the client’s ability to follow instructions and a personal desire for change.
This website does not provide medical assistance. The content is for informational purposes only.
It is not an alternative to a medical examination, nor does it change the requirement for services provided by your GP.
For individual medical advice on your condition, please contact your doctor. In particular, do not make any changes to your treatment without first consulting with the doctor who is managing your care.
Before beginning any course of therapy, I require patients to consult with their doctors.
- Your doctor must provide a diagnosis of issues such as depression or pain before I can begin treatment. This requirement is necessary to ensure that you have the medical support you need to manage your condition.
Please understand that I cannot guarantee that therapy will cure any issues you have.
- When you book a hypnotherapy session with me, you are paying for my time, not for any particular outcomes.
- Every person has their unique response to hypnotherapy, which means that results can vary.
- I will take your personal requirements and personality into consideration when planning your therapy so that we can follow an approach that best suits your needs.
My aim as a hypnotherapist is to equip you with the awareness you need to help yourself.
- By fostering an understanding of the issues that trouble you, I strive to empower you to make the appropriate changes in your life.
- As part of this process, I may ask you to complete tasks in between sessions to help you progress in your recovery. It is your decision to perform these tasks as instructed.
- I do not advise anyone who is suffering from a mental disorder or other illness to use a hypnotherapy to treat their condition. Please consult your doctor for treatment.
If you choose to listen to a hypnotherapy recording I send to you, please do so in a safety of your home. Never listen to hypnosis recordings while operating machinery or driving, as this could seriously pose a risk to your safety.
Although Hypnotherapy is a useful form of self-help, it provides no guarantee of a cure. While you may be able to use Hypnotherapy techniques as tools in your recovery, your success ultimately depends on you.
Please do not use the information on this site to diagnose or attempt to cure or treat any illness. Instead, always seek the advice of a doctor.
I provide no refunds for the service I provide. When you pay for a block of sessions with me, you are committing to attend each appointment. If you are ill or cannot participate in our session(s), then an alternative date may be offered to you if a sufficient notice period when at least 24 hours is provided.