Is Hypnosis Expensive?
Compare the cost of Hypnotherapy to the current situation you are currently in.
If you have anxiety or confidence issues, you can choose to carry this around with you your entire life.
But you can also make an investment where the chances are that you are relieved of this fear.
Where do we start?
- Book your Intake Consultation: At our 40-minute one-on-one consultation, we discuss your problem, if Hypnotherapy is the best therapy for you and how many sessions you would need if we worked together. There is no obligation to book hypnotherapy sessions. Cost = £30
- Book Hypnotherapy Sessions: After the intake consultation you may then choose to commit to booking your first block of four sessions. Cost per session = £70
- At session four we both assess if you have achieved your goals or if additional sessions. Some clients find that four sessions are all they need. *Dependent on the initial problem.
Now that you know the cost. Ask yourself again:
Is hypnosis expensive when you are rid of your problem, fear or habit?
How do I book my consultation?
- Click the following link to book your Intake Consultation.
- Use our online calendar to select a suitable time and date convenient for you.
- A secure payment is taken to reserve your appointment using either Paypal, Debit or Credit Card.
How do I know Hypnotherapy will work on me?
How do you know if you do not try it? Some people are quick to assume that “they cannot be hypnotised” and so, therefore, they will dismiss its validity.
If you are one of these people you may find the following client reviews helpful.
I knew what to do, how to do it and yet still choose on a number of occasions not to do what I needed. After 4 sessions with David, I can honestly say something fundamentally has changed in my head. I no longer even want unhealthy foods and make the right choices without even thinking about it.
How he did it? I can’t say I understand it but I can say it worked and that’s all that matters to me. I have lost over a stone and am still losing even though my sessions have finished. Apart from all these benefits, it was so relaxing as an added bonus. Thank you, David, I would (and have been) recommend your services to anyone looking for a change.Lindsey Brooks
Can I book a single session to see if I will like Hypnotherapy first?
- Yes! Book this Single Deep Relaxation Session to experience Hypnotherapy before deciding to commit to any other therapeutic sessions. Cost = £50
How many Hypnotherapy sessions do I need?
This depends on the severity of the issue that you may have had for decades.
After talking with you about your problem at the Intake Consultation your Hypnotherapist will be able to give you a more accurate figure on the minimum number of sessions that would require to achieve your goals.
The following is a general guideline effective for most people:
- Anxiety disorders = 6+ sessions
- Confidence issues = 4 sessions
- Food portion control = 4 sessions
- Weight loss = 1 session per week until 1 stone is lost
Why do I need to book four sessions?
Four sessions are booked in advance because:
- This deters those people who are searching for a "quick fix" solution to remove a problem they have had for decades.
- By booking four sessions, you are making a psychological and financial investment in yourself to WANT TO CHANGE.
If you are not prepared to commit to at least four sessions then you should ask yourself how much that problem is really a problem? And how does it impact on your life?
I am budget conscious can you offer me anything else?
- If finance is a problem then it is recommended that you do not book sessions. Instead, you might find the following hypnosis downloads more affordable for your budget. Although these can never replace the personal one-on-one approach of working with a qualified Hypnotherapist.
Realistic Expectations for Hypnotherapy Sessions
Hypnotherapy is not magic and will not make an issue that you have had for decades disappear within only one session.
Hypnotherapy is a highly effective therapy and requires commitment from you to help change an issue that you have had for many years.
If you have had your problem for decades and want Hypnotherapy to FIX your problem after only one session then I would recommend that you do NOT book as your expectations are far beyond the powers of hypnosis.
- Unlike other more traditional forms of counselling or CBT therapy, hypnotherapy can often produce results within a matter of weeks with 100% commitment and if you do want to change.
How much time do you have to get rid of your problem that you have struggled with for such a long time?
Do you finally want a free life where you do not have to take your limitations into account?
Finally, enjoy life just like everyone else.
Please spend time reading feedback from previous clients or telephone 01908 382 123.